About the Role:
You’ll work directly with the Afino management team to understand the customer and shape a (B2B) product that meets their needs. You’ll bring designs to life in scalable, responsive web applications. You’ll help design, build, debug and maintain an API platform, across services and multiple levels of the stack. As this is an early stage startup, you are encouraged to think holistically about problems and how solutions impact the customer and Afino.
You may be fit for this role if you:
- 5+ years of experience in professional software development. Node.js/Typescript/similar programming languages.
- Experience in building widely-consumed REST-based API platforms
- Experience building responsive/mobile-friendly web applications
- Worked with design systems and tools (Figma, Sketch) and have drawn UI specifications from them
- The ability to research and communicate your ideas in software design and architecture discussions
- Experience in writing automated tests (unit, integration) and strive to always do so
- A knack for data modelling
- Experience with the software development lifecycle and Agile methodologies
- A desire to build quality software fast for customers